Our cookbook has just been released, and is now available to purchase at the New Scenic Café. Stop in for a meal and pick up a copy any time!
OR, you can order the book right here and have it shipped to you within the US (please contact us directly at 218-525-6274 for information about international shipping).
If you would like to get a “flavor” of the book, you can do so by downloading a 30-page PDF preview right here.
- Hardcover-bound, 10” x 10”
- Foreword by Garrison Keillor
- Short story by Louis Jenkins
- 128 recipes throughout 408 pages
- Over 200 photographs by Scott Graden
- Original drawings by Scott Graden
- Stories of the Café’s history
- Interview with Scott about his inspiration
- Tales of the north woods and the lake that form the backdrop of the Café
- Background peeks at the specialty foods the Café uses
- A peek inside the pages of the Café's famous journals
- A look at how the garden came to be